For Massage Therapists
• Intake Form: reviews the client’s health habits and issues.
• General Policy Form: contains the procedures for your business, such as; billing, returned checks, and dismissal of a client.
• Consent To Treatment Form: specifies your responsibilities and client expectations
• Notice of Privacy Practice (HIPAA form)
• Insurance Authorization Form: if you accept insurance and want to make sure you receive payment in a timely manner.
• Health Statement Form: states that the client has made no omissions or incorrect statements about their health.
For Life Coaches
- Coaching Agreement policies for your business and expectations.
- Coaching Intake Form to gather information about your client.
- Weekly Update to communicate if goals are being met.
- Intake Form which reviews the client’s health habits, and issues.
- General Policy Form which contains the procedures for your business. For example; billing, returned checks, and dismissal of a client.
- Consent To Treatment Form which specifies your responsibilities and client expectations. That there are no guarantees and there can be an allergic reaction.
- Notice of Privacy Practice also known as a HIPAA form.
- Insurance Authorization Form in case you accept insurance and want to make sure you receive payment in a timely manner.
- Health Statement Form stating that the client has made no omissions or incorrect statements about their health.
- Patient Instructions for pressballs, presstacks and interdermals
For Health Educators/Coaches
True North Guidebook for Health & Wellness Practitioners
- Massage Therapists
- Wellness Practitioners
- Life Coaches
- Nutrition Educators
…the guide addresses the following:
- Planning your Marketing Strategy
- A Review of Insurance Protection
- The Legal Elements of Business: The different types of business entities, attorney-generated legal forms to get started, negotiating tips
- Project Management Simplified
View the Table of Contents here
1 on 1 coaching session for personal assistance on your business needs.
In a 30 minute session you get attention on the business issues that matter to you. You may need help on locating networking opportunities or how to protect your health & wellness business. We focus on your needs and get you answers that will help you succeed in your business. Try coaching in conjunction with our videos, with the True North Guidebook for Health & Wellness Practitioners or on its own.